Pre Departure Orientation

Wonder why am I not in college now while my peers are finishing their final semester in January?
Simply because I am turning to a different track. Not the wrong way but just further.

9.30am: Play with my camera in the empty LRT station while waiting for Poh Suan (she's my classmate)

We went to MACEE together. It's our Pre-Departure Orientation.
We are undertaking Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (UGRAD)
Fully paid by US government:)
Well guys, i'm departing from KLIA to Singapore on 31 Dec 2009, 7.30pm.
So, who wanna see me off? I know i know, why bother to come since I am going to be away for 4 and a half months only.
Don't miss me too much (cocky)...you know what, please miss me (begging).. haha..whatever.
Gosh, I have to welcome 2010 in Changi Airport, in the hotel, alone ;-( Maybe I should do like what Marcus said, get some wine and celebrate with anyone there.
And the next day, I have to take a long hour flight to St Paul Minneapolis.


Kalis helped us in our application and all the arrangements that make our trip possible.
Thank you so much=D











Poh Suan is going to Rochester, New York. I bet she get the opportunity to do a lot of shopping in the Big Apple.
Gin Seng on the other hand is going to Evansville, Indiana.

Leaving in less than 2 weeks.
Lets see how independent can I be.
Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment