Happy New year!!!!

Gosh..This is so depressing. I am spending my new year in Changi International Airport. All by myself :( Hmm.. my friends jokingly say that I should count down and hug everyone in the airport. I wish I can do that but in reality, things are not like that here. No crowd here, except for security guards and airport workers.

I was watching Chanel 5 in the Transit Hotel. I can't sleep. So, I just walk out of my room and explore Terminal 1.

Well, at least my friends never forget about me. Mei Ling, Su Wen, Cherry, Wern Hwei, Loo Fen and Wen Khai called on my mobile to wish me. So sweet of them =D Love you all very much. Back home, I bet they are partying crazily. Hmm, party woun't be fun without me *perasan*

Too hungry, had Subway's Cold Cut Trio just now. Filled with Turkey ham, turkey bologna and salami (I think). I tried it because they don't have this in Malaysia. But then, my type of sandwich at all.

I am writing my blog at the free Internet Access Area in the Transit Lounge. I have to type very fast because the system will log out automatically every 15 minutes. So tedious.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone. And thanks for sending goodbye messages but I couldn't read it as I leave my postpaid mobile number with my mum. So, probably she will read it. So, don't type FUNNY text. And thanks to my friends who came to KLIA. Today is the most goodbye I ever get.

Okay, got to go. My time is up. Going back to the hotel to reenergise before my 6am flight tomorrow.


Cheers.

1 gossips:

Amanda said...

eeeyer.. so bad i also got wish you lehhh.. :(

anyway.. just visited your blog to keep up with your experience! lookin fwd for more. eh pls tc ahh.

Post a Comment