Rain rain go away

Hey everyone, I am back to Maxis BMW roving team. Yahooooo.. We worked at TV3 Jomheboh on Saturday and Sunday.

At first on Saturday, it was not pleasant at all. 6 of us have to walk around under the burning hot sun. I almost gave up and wanting to quit because what we experienced was beyond our normal job scope : ( Deep inside, I was complaining, wishing the rain would come. The sun block could not protect my skin from drying and darkening. Sob sob sob.

After adapting to the whole situation, I focused all my energy on smiling :) Then then then, God answered my prayer. Initially it was cloudy with a few drops of rain. Few minutes later, there's cats and dogs.




Got free raincoat




Didn't get home till 11pm because we waited for the sea of people to go home so that we can get the BMWs out of that place.

We didn't miss the fireworks...wahhhhhhhh

Anyway, what I am trying to say is, we should always be optimistic. At this juncture, I have lots of problems that I don't know how to solve. I may frown very often and not acting like my cheerful self. But I bet everything will be okaaaaaayyy soon.
Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment