Today is my day

Had Cappuccino at Alexis. I am so wide awake now. Damn. So, I am going to sit infront of my laptop and type, type, type..
Today is my big day. I am legally 21 now. TWENTY ONE, DUA PULUH SATU.
Can you believe it? My life isn't entirely perfect but I am blessed to be alive to see 21. Thank you God.

Up till now, I have no complain about myself and I love being me. Why is it so?
1. I stand out because I am short.
Ya, it's true. Let me do a little explanation here. If you're short:
  • you will stand in the FRONT line during school assembly.
  • the tall ones have to make way for you while taking picture or else they will feel guilty for blocking you.
  • you're an ideal toy for the bully to play with. At least you're somebody here rather than being an unknown person, sitting at the corner for the rest of your life.
  • it is easier to spot. For instance, at a gathering, people who don't know me may ask my friend "which one is Anna?" My friend would answer while pointing her finger at me "there, the short girl who is holding a big plate of food."
2. I am living in a fairy tale.
Have you heard of Ugly Duckling? (I hate calling myself ugly because it would hurt my mom's feeling.) Anyway, I was a fat ugly duckling, plus, I am short in nature. So, I looked round, bulat, bola. Like Totoro but he is much more cuter and cuddlier :D

This is my triple chin era. I dare to post this up here incase you don't believe what I said.

*As I grow older, I have more problems to worry about and the stress/ pressure is greater. Indirectly, it affected my weight.

3. I am a listener.
People like to talk about themselves, I listen and give a little responses. Yeaps, I could be very attentive to stories, gossips, speeches, lectures and etc. Whoever the speaker is, I would respect him/her by being there with my ears open.

4. I don't wait and hope.
Instead, I chase after any possibility that would make me closer to my dreams. God help those who help themselves.

5. I am a cheerful person. In whatever circumstances, I try to smile and laugh. And I don't get angry very often. Even if i do, I don't appear to look furious and most people know that.


Okay, honestly, I am not contented as I have not achieve any accomplishment...yet..

Why am I making a list of my unique characteristics is because I want everyone to know that I am not afraid of simply being myself. So do you. We make mistake, so what. Pick yourself up and do it right the second time.

Happy Birthday to Me.

Cheers.

1 gossips:

Marcus Khoo said...

hey there ! happy 21st. you're finally legal to do anything in Malaysia & in the States. So congratz. You'll have an epic time. I know cuz I had mine. Hope to hear more from you soon !

Best Regards...

Post a Comment