Thank You Angel

Last night, Loo Fen droped by my house and gave me this. She seriously noted that this is not my birthday present, it's for my dry skin after working under the sun. I did not refuse the gift as I would normally do because deep inside I was touched. I must humbly accept this. Thank you Angel.

And thank you Zach for unwillingly buying me the coffee ice-cream in Old Town..hehe..



I think you should see this. I was organizing my documents and gathered all the passport-size pictures. Spot the differences?? I don't believe it myself. Maybe because I look in the mirror everyday and never notice any changes.

The first from left was taken on May 2008 for my college student ID card.
The second is for my passport, June 2009.
The last was taken recently for my driving license which I used it for my international student ID card too :-)
Cheers..

0 gossips:

Post a Comment