2nd day in St Cloud

You know what, updating my blog is like a new obligation for me to do. Most if not all of my friends remind me to post things about my stay in St. Cloud.

Hmm, nothing much to write about. As many have known, I reached the States on new year's day because they couldn't find a flight for me to arrive later. The school is closed untill January 4th. So, I am staying in June's room before I could move into my residence hall. She's a Malaysian student in St. Cloud StateUniversity (SCSU). And currently, she's working in the cities, that's why her room is empty. Oh, when they say cities, they meant Minneapolis St Paul, just a fast fact about Minnesota. Thank God for her or else I would be homeless and frozen dead on the street side...

During my stay in the apartment, I hardly go out at all. Except for yesterday where we went to the mall.
My new friends, Yang and Hwee

Ah Eh


and YongHan.



Okay, this is the bus ride. Honestly, I have no idea about the directions in St. Cloud.
I need to get used to it soon.


Stop by Phoenix Restaurant to get take outs.
They serve Americanise chinese foods.
At dinner, I met Meimei and her husband Casey.

Casey mix dry gin, tonic and lime for us. Nice.

After dinner, we played chor dai di (if you know what I mean)

They bought Monopoly in Target.
We all played Monopoly when we were younger right.





This is the US version.





When I look out the window the next morning.

Cheers

1 gossips:

yonghan said...

sorry to let you confined in the room lah... but it's just insane to go out, don't you think so... this is how life in st. cloud goes during the break. it's boring...

Post a Comment