Orientation Week Part 2

Hey all, I really miss Malaysia. And Nasi Lemak.

Here is some if the things that I am doing all these while.

We cooked dinner in Lawrence Hall kitchen

ok ok, I didn't cook because I don't want to kill anyone. I just help them to cut spam (it's like luncheon meat)






from left: Rachel, SK, Cam, Jasmine, Anna and Quynh




Game night where we played bowling, pool, dart and ping pong


then party in Nash's house. I learned to play poker.
I didn't sleep at all that night because of jet lag. yup, take me something to get used to it.
The next day;
Visit to Halenback.
There are gym, pool, football field, basketball courts and blah blah blah.. All the sports stuffs.
And we had pizza, lots and lots of pizza.


watched my first hockey game. pretty cool and rough.





Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment