To the cities we go

I woke up at 930am. I don't know how I did it. Francisco, Justo and I were hanging out at the lounge till 6.30am. Now, I am doing it again, alone. Pretty scary as people told me that Lawrence is haunted.

I know my eyes are really tired but I don't want to go to bed. This is so opposite of what "they" say about people sleep more during winter. Gee, have you ever wonder who are "they"? It's funny that we mentioned about what they say all the time. Stop crapping Anna. I will find out the answer of they later.

Every Friday, International Student Association will organise Cultural Cafe where students will make a short presentation about their countries.
Feature country for this week is MALAYSIA.

Jason and Rachel made a presentation slides on general facts of Malaysia.
About our geographical location, durians, popular places, food, celebrations, ethnicity and race, religion and so on.
The Malaysian students made nasi lemak too. Yum yum. Something that I would not want to miss.
You know what, I am proud to be a Malaysian.

Next plan of the day is to go to the cities. When they say cities, they meant Minneapolis and St Paul. A simple trip organised by Center for International Studies. It is about an hour journey by bus to the cities.

I drink a few cups of water before boarding the bus. And, I need to.. you know..go to the toilet, I mean restroom. And the only "thing" they have there are these. Anna first impression "hell no that I will go into this thing in this icy weather. Did I tell you that it was placed next to a road. I can't do it. But I am too desperate.

I took a picture of the interior too. What do you think?

St Paul. Winter Carnival. Ice Sculpture.

Ice, ice and ice. I couldn't feel my feet and hands.

In St Cloud, you rarely have the chance to see tall buildings. It is a flat piece of land.


Target Center, Minneapolis.

I just want to see how's NBA. Timberwolves is not a strong team, so is their opponent, Los Angeles Clippers.


1 gossips:

shu cyan said...

i like the "tiger".. It is so huge.. haha

Post a Comment