I feel like skipping on the street today

My mood is UP today for no specific reason..hehe. I am happy and bubbly as if I want to skip skip skip.
Mr Bohnen of Introduction to Finance was ill and he cancelled the class. Yeah!!!
So, I went to the Husky Bookstore to get my textbooks and ran other errands.


These are f***ing expensive. Total cost is $378. That's approximately RM1300.



I thought I was going to eat my breakfast alone but luckily I met Walid.

Almost forget about my health screen appointment.
Then I decided to go to the library to do my homework.
Met Enrique on the way and he called me a nerd because I didn't join them to the bar yesterday.
He was definitely kiding.


I love the weather today.
A little cloudy but made everything look so beautiful.
This is Lawrence Hall.
I live here on the 2nd floor.

Got lost again


I miss Race in America.
The class was at 2pm but I thougt it was 3pm.
The instructor let me in even though there was only 15 minutes left.

I tagged along with Jessie to her house. Just half an hour away from St Cloud.



Tonight is a good night because we (Jorge, Enrique, Ram, Patsy, Gabriela, Kenneth, Ram, Walid, Hannah, Shiori, Ayaka, Katie, Michelle and Geovanny) listened to reggaeton and dance in Hannah and Shiori's room.

Hot like a sauna.
Everyone have fun though.

Good night
Oyasumi nasai
Buenos noches
Wan An
Selamat Malam

2 gossips:

Ken Lim said...

nice place .... u finish those food urself..b careful girl .... nanti badan lari .... enjoy while u can ... go c more places if can ....

-Anna- said...

Hahaha..i have unlimited access to the cafeteria. but i can't finish the food at all. not my kind of taste :)but i still gain weight. Too lazy to move during winter and class is just 5 minutes from my dorm.

Post a Comment