I Climbed a Tree Today

It was raining and snowing this afternoon.


Great day for photo taking =D

When I told everyone at the party that I never climb a tree before, they overreacted. I even recall Enrique saying "where is your childhood?". I didn't think there is any problem with that because I grew up in the middle of the city. There was no potential tree for me to climb. Funny, right?

So, Kenneth made me climb a tree outside Lawrence Hall.

I did it!!! I can finally say " I climb a tree before". Not any big tree but it is a baby step. Plus I have to be careful cos the insurance don't cover this.

Meet Kenneth from Costa Rica

And Justo from Honduras but his name is pronounce as Husto.

I saw car passing by and looked as me as if I am some crazy girl. Well, it is crazy. No one will climb a tree in the winter except for Tigger.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment