The longest new year

When I say longest new year, I meant it literally.

I spent my silent countdown in Singapore Transit Hotel.



There were two bed for me to choose, I hopped from one to another and hopped back.

Hmm, just trying to get the right feel.

If you know what I mean.

Okay okay, I was syoking sendiri.


The tv is huge. watched Godzilla on Channel 5

as usual, take a picture of the mirror with me in it :-)

my subway breakfast

hanging around the lounge with huge tv.
was watching previous season of American Idol.

empty terminal 1.
walking back to the hotel to sleep for an hour.
by 4am, I have to wake up to check in with Northwest Airlines.
It was a new year.


took second flight to Narita Airport.
it was about 6 hours and 50 minutes.
had my breakfast but I didn't really fancy it.

reached Tokyo at about 1 pm.
it was very cold in the air craft.
the guy sitting next to me wrapped himself up like a cocoon with blankets.
quite funny though.
still new year here.

not long after that, i hopped into the next plane to minneapolis st paul airport.
I took no picture as I was too sick. vomitted in the lavatory and i felt so much better.
I couldn't wait to get out of the plane when it landed in my destination at 12 pm.
I spent about 10 hours in the air transport. dreadful
was waiting for my shuttle to St Cloud.















never see snow before.
still new year's day

0 gossips:

Post a Comment