Another day another randomness

Started my day early this morning. First thing to do of the day is a breakfast date with Vivien, Shih Mei and Heng Fai. I went to Wangsa Maju LRT station to meet them. Just me and the music and Bridget Jones' Diary in the train. Vivien is always on time, when she say 8.30 it means 8.30. I don't have to wait for her :-)

I had My Bee Hoon at Old Town, Sri Rampai Business Park.

All three of them have to attend a lecture at 10pm...but they skipped it. We sat there for hours and slacked. Look at Heng Fai's gossipy expression.


Enough of slacking in Old Town. Since we have nothing to do untill 1 pm, Vivien wanted to learn the route to Avenue K. So, we drive out of Sri Rampai. However, she missed the turning to KLCC. Great!!! What shall we do now? Hmmm... Then Vivien said, "Oh, we were on the route to Kajang, why don't we go there."
Very random and buh bye tutorial at 1pm..hehe:)
"Anna is priority, we skipped lecture and tutorial to accompany her"..LOL...You guys are the best.

Shih Mei kept on complaining about her dark eye circle.. Do something about it darling.


Anna, Wilson and Heng Fai.



Kajang is a popular place for Satay :-)
Damn, makan again...I am sooo going to gain one more KG..


To me, what makes satay delicious is the peanut gravy.
This taste good but not spicy enough. Have to add sambal.


Cucumber and nasi impit (side dishes)

Vivien, Shih Mei and Heng Fai's reason to skip lecture and tutorials of the day.
My enjoyment =p

Contact lens malfunction. We dropped by Vivien's house at Kepong to take her glasses before heading back to college again. No worries, I am not going to allow them to skip so many classes. No matter what influence Heng Fai was trying to put. Luckily Vivien and Shih Mei can join group 1 for the same tutorial.

Met Cherry at the canteen.
We went home together-gether.
Had tea break at San Francisco Coffee.

Anyway, Cherry is moving in with me for a semester. Yeah!! I am so happy that I have roommate again..She's going to remind me about doing the right thing. And she's like a battery charger. I need her to boost up my energy. I just love my life.
Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment