It's a brand new semester

Time to get back to reality people. The beginning of lectures, tutorials, assignments, tests, presentations and exams. Final semester has just begun, today. After this, everyone will be flying to UK.
And as for me, I have to take a different path. Gonna miss everyone. To AIN mates, I believe we do have chemistry together ya!! What we have is just too good to last :-(

I really don't want to wake up so early this morning but I promised myself that I will go to lecture today.

Major talk of today is about Louis's Birthday. Yup, we have a little celebration for him.
Kok Leng, Heng Fai, Fik Foong, Ron, Micasa, Nicole, Vivien, Yew Hoong, Kim Yong, Lion, Peggy and I were in the guestlist.
We had a simple dinner at Italianese and followed by drinking session in Legend hotel. Some of them still have hang over after that night..haha.. Anna had a really good night sleep:)








Had McDonalds for lunch just now. Talking about Mutilnational Corporations (MNCs) in International Business Strategy triggered my craving for it.


Spend the rest of the afternoon shopping with Vivien in One Utama. We have too much time to spare :P

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment