International Business Society Fund Raising

Life without college is so errrr meaningless. I can't make myself goyang kaki at home : ( Anna has to do something. So, I went to college even though my deferment has been approved : )

I see crowd. What's happening there?


International Business Society of TARC is having fund raising

From 26th Oct till 30th Oct, Monday to Friday


At canteen 2 Foyer (TARC, main campus)
We are selling
original and assorted cream puffs (Chewy Junior)
Donuts are too common :-O
You guys should really try these yummylicous adorable puffies :>
They look really tempting
Egg Tarts (John King)
To Tarcians, lucky you. Don't have to go all the way to Pavilion, they are available near you.
Durian flavour is the best selling, grab it quick before others do.

Another best selling
I personally ate 2 curry puffs today
I am tired of counting the calories. will think about diet later.

Herbal Eggs
Passer bys just can't resist the aroma of the beautifully blended ingredients

Popcorn
I have to admit that what we made taste as good as the ones sold at the cinema
Very affordable too


Ai Yu Bing
A solution to thirst on a hot day

Everyone work hard to make this fund raising a success
*give 3 taps on your shoulder*

Rain constantly reminded me not to touch anything.
Well, I can't oppose him.
He's wise enough to know that I am moderately (very) clumsy when it comes to handling food.
Whatever. I didn't touch anything but watched them work from far.
Hey people. This is Vincent, my mangsa and new friend..muahaha
Last week, I made him use RM2.15 of his mobile phone credit to activate "Download, Play & Win". (FYI, this is my part time job, Maxis BMW roving team)
Today, I made him buy popcorn from us..
Thank you for your continous support..hehe
Alright Tarcians, do come and see for yourself. Buy something please....
What else did I do today?
I teman Cherry for house hunting. She was suppose to stay with me..but there is a slight change of plan. For now, our mission is to get a room that is near the college area.
Firstly, we checked out a house in Taman Bunga Raya. The rental is dirt cheap but but but....erm.. that place is really shabby. I am being polite when I say shabby. I have seen that house. Not well managed, overgrown weeds at the lawn, potential breeding spot for aedes and the housemates are all boys. A big NO NO..

Secondly, PV 6 at Melati Utama. Look like a decent place to stay. They have 2 friendly cats too (see picture above).. Besides that, we also walked to PV3 and PV5 to have a look at their notice board. Maybe there are other options avalaible.

Yum Cha moment. I begged Rain to bring me to Happy Seasons, somewhere at Wangsa Maju. Just want to experience for myself what the four seasons themed restaurant is all about.
We chose to eat in the winter zone. It was insanely cold.

Rain


Heng Fai and he was freezing
but his ego is too sky high for him to ask for a jacket.

Poh Suan, Shao Hui and Me =D


Shark Fin Soup (artificial)

Seafood Spaghetti

Sambal Fried Rice

Seafood Tom Yum (Mine)
After chilling, I visited Shao Hui's house. Ransacked her make up products :-) But I didn't stop here. Next, I went to Kinokuniya at KLCC with Rain, Poh Suan and Shao Hui. There are a few books and journal I spotted. Going to put them in my shopping list when I have money. For now, I am kind of tight. Anyway, I came home about 9.30. Basically, I've been out for about 12 hours. No time to goyang kaki at all..
Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment