Fishy Sunday

This is a Sunday that I choose not to work. I want to leave my Sunday free, for my family.

Went to Akon's Concert last night. VIP and free. Thank you Mei Ling.

Hmmm.. He was somewhere, on top.


Anyway, I went to bed early last night. At about 12am. Tired of moving around. When I went downstairs to look for breakfast, I saw my mommy's luggages. Yeah!! She's back from China. Never see her in a week and frankly, I miss her.

I have a lot of souvenirs too. Nail polish, boots, scarf, instant noodles, belts and I don't remember what else. These are given as gifts by the brothers and sisters of the church my mum visited in Hangzhou. I am so blessed.

Had dim sum at SS2 with mommy and dad. Randomly, I suggested we should go Tesco in Shah Alam for groceries. After shopping, Aunty Elaine (a friend of family) joined us for lunch at Noodle Station. Aunty Elaine is like our tour guide in Shah Alam =D

We also paid a visit to Xian Leng Aquarium. They sell fishes.


It may look small here but this gigantic fish is almost as long as me. or should I say 155cm :(


Koi


I didn't go home empty handed :)


Now I have two real fish bowls
(look exactly like how I drew when I was much younger).
Cute right?? for my new pets.



ermm...what shall I name them?
ok, this is Bruce :p
and


Lee :-)
What?!! This is not lame. They are fighting fish in nature. So, I personally think they sould be named after the lagendary martial artist. May he rest in peace.

Lets see how long can they stay alive (in Anna's care)..hehe..
Fingers cross that Mimi (my cat) don't bully them =



Cheers.

2 gossips:

sherryn said...

praying hard that your mimi wont eat them... lolz

-Anna- said...

haha..my mimi is a pussy. I think she's scare of the fishes more than the fishes scare of her.. What I afraid is she would push the fish bowls..

Post a Comment