Not in my mind

I keep on giving positive influence to everybody around me.
Giving them encouragement, telling them everything has the bright side and make them laugh.
Maybe I am trying to make myself feel better too.
When I talk to people, I don't remember when I wasn't smiling.
But, I think I'm pretending.
Deep inside, I know I'm sad. I'm depress.
If I'm alone, I would stare blank without realising time passes.
I want to cry but i just couldn't. I don't know why.
Am I really that tough? I feel so inhuman.
It doesn't matter now. This feeling is beginning to fade.


Still working for Maxis BMW Roving Team. This job sucks. The pay doesn't match the working hours. When i wake up in the morning, I told myself, I love my job because of the people I am working with.

Location:- Afternoon: TARC; Evening: Damansara Uptown

Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment