Things I do, Monday


+ smell the morning rain
+ brother #2 called to ask whether I want to go out with him or not. nope. I have a date with Mei Ling and Lai Yee
+ went downstairs and talked with him about my new hair colour
+ green tea in the morning
+ read various, fascinating and interesting blogs
+ shower, dress up and out of the house
+ LRT and monorail to Sungei Wang. Just me and the music. Hot weather but I ain't complaining.
+ met Lai Yee and Mei Ling in Kim Gary. First thing I said to them was "I am hungry, what is the cheapest in the menu?". Didn't get the cheapest set lunch but the second cheapest :p
+ went shopping in Sungei Wang, Time Square and Pavilion
+ tea time and rest at Foods & Tea
+ shop again
+ dinner at Farmland Porridge Steamboat. This place brings back a lot of memories. ^^
+ home. Unpacked my harvests.
+ downloaded Straight Through My Heart by Backstreet Boys. Heard it on the radio in the car just now.
+ make my to do list for tomorrow

The laughter, talks and walks make me feel much more better. What about you, lovely readers?


Cheers.


0 gossips:

Post a Comment