I Got a Pocket Full of Sunshine

Do what you want and you're not going to break me. Sticks and stones are not going to shake me.
Yeah Babeh!! Anna has infinite sunshine and energy :)

I hit the road again. Hmm..actually, my brother do the driving lah.
Our sweet escape from the city.
To Ulu Yam.
I love the winding road and the greens =D
A random stop to have a closer look at the lake. We are half way there.



This is our destination . Hulu Tamu Hot Spring. Hehe..hot spring again.. but not as commercialize as Sungkai. This little place is not known to many.


My adorable brother number 2, Paul
I heart him.. *vomit*


Hot up there, hot down there :P
I meant the sun and the water



With my mommy.
Do you think we have resemblance?
I have a feeling that I am going to look like her in 30 years


Peace :-)



Our suppose to be breakfast. But tak jadi because the water is not hot enough to cook them.




It's okay. We are very near to the famous "loh mee" in Ulu Yam Lama


Hokkien Mee



Loh Mee


Fried Fish Cake

Fried Foo Chok


Our short get away didn't stop here.
Let's go up to Genting? Nope. I went there many many times already le...


We are heading to Bukit Tinggi instead


My family love walking a lot. So, we parked our car half way and walked up.
300meters to go. We can do it =D


First, Japanese Tea House.
I came here when I was 14, back in year 2002. I think.
With Mei Ling and her family (mother, sisters, grandmother, uncles, aunties, cousins, maid).
Ya, I was the only outsider..LOL..
Do you remember?

One day, I will visit the real Japanese Garden. In Japan.



Just wait for that one day. I know I can make it there :>

Fish feeding


Koi again.


The sun is on my side.. I know I'll be alright.


Thank you for taking me here.


At Botanical Garden.
These match my shirt colour.



My favourite at the garden. A family member of lilies.


I see skies are blue, clouds are white, trees are green.
I think to myself, what a wonderful world.


Next, French Village



2pm sharp


Look Mommy, Swan..
Hmmm....I think of "the ugly duckling". Our all time favourite story.


Spotted this lazy ginger cat outside Rabbit Park.
Langsung tak layan me at all. Still sleeping even though I disturbed her.

Alright everyone. The trip ends here. Just for today.
Glad that I get to use this fedora again :D

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment