Where have I been missing to

Listening to Runaway Train by Soul Asylum (this reflects how I feel now, download it or you can just ask it from me)

Hey, some of my loyal readers have been pushing me to keep my blog update. Now, I finally have a chance to sit down infront of my computer, ponder what I had done for the pass few days.

Thursday, 15th Oct

Day 1 of work with Maxis, BMW roving team. Not a simple job at all and absolutely tiring. There were rain and sun but they can't knock me down at all. I am still trying to be very positive about this job. I always believe that if I complain or whine over a task, they will turn out harder to do. So, why don't I just look on the bright side. I get to meet and talk to people from different walks of life.

I missed Beyonce pre concert party at Zouk which was in my plan of the day..sob sob sob.. But Mei Ling picked me up after work and we went Sri Hartamas. Met up Su Wen and Vivek and Vivek's friends. I had dinner at about 1130pm ;-(

Location:- Afternoon - Taman Melawati; Evening - Shah Alam

Friday, 16th Oct

Life is getting easier as I make new friends with other fellow promoters. We stayed in the car most of the time today as it was a rainy day. Surprisingly, Lu San was working on the same team as me too. She's Loo Fen's little sister and a darling. Love working hands in hands with her. We help each other on our sales target :)

Jason was assigned to drop me home. I got a call from a girl in trouble while I was on the way home from Seremban. Apparently, she thinks her boyfriend cheated on her and she needed to find out the truth. Well, we went to The Curve to have a drink when I came back to KL.

I just want to quote something written by Cherry here (please excuse the language, that was Cherry's alter ego talking)

"if you love her, you would not lie. you would never tell a lie that er gets discovered in the end. damn useless liar. but that's not my point. do you really know what love is? Don't betray the opportunity to love. don't betray the blessings of being loved by someone. don't betray the chance to be part of someone's life. don't take kind people for granted. don't play with these things. don't break something that is so genuine, so pure and precious. cibai you dare touch my friend. betrayal aint cool"

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, pay attention to that. If you ever have the temptation to cheat on your partner, think twice as you can't get away with it all the time. When you got caught, that's it. Take a bow and close the fucking curtain. Don't make sweet promises anymore. Too sweet can cause diabetes. And definitely don't misuse the word trust. Live in guilt and let it haunt you.

Location:- Afternoon: Seremban, Terminal 1; Evening: Seremban, Jusco

Saturday, 17th Oct

Still caught up in the drama from last night. Messages and phone calls. Somehow, Anna being Anna, managed to put up her best smile while working. Have to be professional la. I am getting better in pretending.

I love working by the beach side. I am a tone darker because of that... tan is the new attraction. hehe..






Location:- Afternoon and Evening: Port Dickson

Sunday, 18th Oct

Weeee... last day of the work for the week. We spent more time in the car than on the field. Some people i approached really get on my nerve as they were wasting my time to make new customer. Instead of saying thank you, I really feel like saying u CCB fuck off la. but mommy says I shouldn't be rude. Ok, calm down. Breathe =D

We have dessert at the Iceroom today. A place in Nilai. If only the open a branch in KL so I can have them anytime.





After work, yum cha/ dinner with Mei Ling and Lai Yee at Murni's, SS2.
Location:- Afternoon: Nilai Old Town; Evening: Nilai New Town

Monday, 19th Oct

No work day. I slept at 4 am but woken up by my brother at 8am. Had dim sum breakfast with my dad and brother. As for lunch, I have it in Pizza Hut with Shih Mei, Vivien and Heng Fai. Then Louis and Lion came to Starbucks to join us.

When I got home, Cherry 's stuff was already at my place. Tumpang letak benda saje. Luckily I get a glimpse of her before going out again. Yup, Wei Ling came soon after Cherry left. I haven't see her face in ages. Went straight to Puchong after we fetched Mei Ling. Have to show our face to Lai Yee's parents before dragging her out of the house.

Tuesday, 20th Oct

In order to deliver my Twilight to Louis, I went to Wangsa Maju. Heng Fai joined us too, after lecture and he skipped tutorials for the rest of the day. We had lunch and slacked in Starbucks. Becoming kutu sampah..haha
Then, tea with cherry in UOA Bangsar and then head to Loofen's house for dinner, chilling and black jack in sauna room. Home sweet home :> (I just copied this from my chatbox)
Gosh, I think this is the longest post I ever wrote because I am trying to squeeze 6 days into one post. I am really lazy now. I am done.

Thank you Loo Fen for hosting a random dinner.
Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment