Back to college

Arrghhh...It is time to go back to college. After almost four months of hibernation, my brain is trying to pick up a little activity. Damn.. It is so hard to catch up with all the tutorials and lectures.

Traveling to college everyday is also tiring. I have to wake up 2 hours before class, take 30 minutes of LRT and 15 minutes of waiting time for bus in order to reach college. Especially under the hot burning sun. Shit, I am complaining like a stupid bimbo. To look on the bright side, I need to exercise my muscles. A toast to healthy lifestyle!!



We received a pile of lectures and tutorial notes from our printing manager, Ron. The content of the notes is so foreign to me. I only read non-academical books like magazines and novels for the past 4 months.




this is only the beginning

Anyway, I seriously attended Entrepreneurship Skills lecture today. I managed to scribble some words on the lecture notes...Hehe... Even though I went to 4 other lectures last week, I was not attentive at all.





see, I did write something on it. I never lie.

College life is so routine. I miss Langkawi and Malacca. I wish I could have more traveling. Sigh..
Well, college is not always bad. I really love my life there. I have great and supportive friends. Something to look forward to everyday.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment