Dear God


Whatever that I have received and accomplished so far is because of God's grace.

my SPM results
mabel marsh award for best art stream student
the opportunity to go college
to study the course of my choice
to get my diploma education for free
obtained merit scholarship for advanced diploma
internship experience with a good firm
parents who love me dearly
brothers who never give up believing in me
great friends who i can count on when i need shoulder to cry on
and the list goes on. (these may look small but they made a different in my life)

Honestly, the blessings are uncountable. Thank You. You have done so much for me. Please forgive me that I forget to thank You at times. What can I do for You now?

Amen

2 gossips:

Ken Lim said...

No need to do anything ...you choose ur own life path..u do the best for yourself....

Zhen said...

You deserved it dear.

Post a Comment