Be with you fever


Here is the picture of me with Shirleen, Sui Sinn and Shih Mei. Taken outside Zouk on Thursday. The quality of the picture is bad. It was taken with my 3.2 megapixel camera phone. First time I club with almost all AIN 2 members (16 persons). Amazingly, my college friends looked different that night. One word, fuyoooh..

Listening to Be With You by Wilbur Pan ft Akon. I've been listening to it in the LRT, when I was reading, before I went go to sleep, when I woke up this morning, while I was doing my assignment and while I was having my meals. This is crazy but I' m loving it.

And I don't care what they say, I 'm gonna be with you
I'm wanna be with you, I'm gonna be with you
我不在乎怎么做 , I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you, I'm gonna be with you

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment