Stressing

I had a bad migrain just now. It is the beginning of the semester and there are so many things to be done. My to do list is getting longer and longer yet I accomplished zero. It was as if my brain has expired. I get tired easily. Maybe this is the result of being away from college for 4 months.

What makes the situation worst is that we have total of 5 subjects this semester.

1. International Trade Law
2. Strategic Planning & Management
3. Entreprenuership Skills
4. International Business Environment
5. Moral & Etika

I can feel the stress is attacking me. When I am stress, I can't think. I can't produce ideas for my assignments or any other simple task. I experience anxiety and I barely breathe right. Lost and confuse. Shit..I hate it when I am falling apart.

Shih Mei said I sigh constantly these few days. When she asked why, I can't answer her. I am bad in expressing my problems to others. That's why I look like a stress-free girl in the eye of others.

Calm down Anna. It is not the end of the world. And don't be a drama queen.

Rules of living # 6. Never panic, stop, breathe and think.

Always look on the bright side. Every cloud has its silver lining right. During times like this I would like to read my old journals. I always write down my problems and solutions. Hehe.. This is where diary can be handy.

There is nothing that I can't sovle. All I need to do is to take 1 step at a time. If I follow my beliefs like usual, I can get all the things done. First thing I am going to do tonight is to create a priority.

Be positive like usual. I strongly believe that is my strong point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei Ling asked me to join her and her sister to Australia. I really wanted to go. Even though the return ticket is dirt cheap now, I can't possibly go. Looking at the financial situation of my family now, I can't afford. My dad asked me to use my savings first and he will reimburse the money to me soon. Tempting but I don't want to take the risk because I don't have much. My main goal is to save up enough money so I can tour around Europe when I go UK.

I think trying to stop myself from shopping is fun. When I am deciding to buy something, I love to hear the Angel and Devil voices arguing inside my head. Haha.. I am just plain bored not weird.
Cheers.

1 gossips:

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Hey sis,"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end". Got it??


luv,
zen (xiaozhen.tumblr.com)

p/s: You are not bored or weird coz I got the angel & devil with me too. lol

Post a Comment