No passport yet

Listening to Bella's Lullaby
Feeling relax because its college off day..yeah..

Suppose to renew my passport at Sri Rampai with Chiew Hwa today. We went there, took the application form and had my passport size photo taken. The photoshop uncle is very kind and generous in helping me to fill up the form and measuring my height. That's is the type of treatment I am glad to receive.


After getting all the things done, we went to the information counter and asked what is the fee. Unfortunately it still cost RM300. Initially, I heard my friends said that they brought the fee down to RM150. So not true!!

The good news is, student who is going to study overseas can do it at half of the original fee if they provide their offer letter.
I decided to wait for my UGRAD offer letter to arrive. If I don't receive within fortnight, I ll go ahead and renew my passport at RM300.

Everything went in vain.

Since its still early, we decided to give Shih Mei, Shirleen and Jerry a house visit. Hehehe. We knocked the door and rang the door bell numerous of times. Trying to annoy their peaceful morning. And of course, they were pretty surprise.
Shih Mei and Shirleen have to work today.

I went home. Read The Hat Shop on the Corner by Marita Conlon-McKenna in the train.


Cheers

Anna



0 gossips:

Post a Comment