Malacca: Party + Foods

At least one day of a week, we will meet up for a simple yum cha session, dinner, movie or clubbing. Last Saturday, we do it differently. We went rave.
Location: A Famosa Resort, Malacca

Featuring

--- MeiLing--- the event organiser, manager and photographer

---Christina--- Our slow and steady safe driver (so not true)

---SuWen---


---WernHwei---


---Sharon--

---SuetLing---

---Me---
The Start of the Journey to Malacca

The first class seats: Can't wait to get out of the car

The economical class seats: Suet Ling and Sharon gossip from KL to Malacca

*Bling* Possing for toothpaste commercial


After approximately 2 hours, we arrived at Malacca Town
First stop: Pak Putra for dinner


Recharging our energy

We got lost in A Famosa. That place is so huge and we can't find our bungalow because the block the original route for the rave party. As a result, we wondered a few rounds in that area for about 45 minutes before reaching our destination.

Q: What do you do if you see a mini garden in the middle of the bungalow?
A: Take a picture lah


Mei Ling and I


Who has the best smile?


Showing off my newly bought camera.. Wahaha


Without fail, we always take a jumping-on-the-bed snap shot no matter where we go


The night has come, time to party!!!!!

We have one night of freedom. No parents allow. *lew is holding the camera*



Suet and I with the bluemen


Mei Ling and Sharon with the bluemen


Wahhh..... This was what we saw from our standing spot. The lightings are really cool.



Tydi. He look very cute from far.

Above and Beyond


We dance like nobody's business. I hardly rest my muscles. Yeah, we rock!!!


Calling UFO


I felt so thin after dancing the whole night.

Mei Ling: Hey midgets, how's the weather down there?
(So, this is what Mei Ling sees all the time. How envious)


Sharon and Mei Ling look somewhat alike

2.30 am: End of the event, we were tired and hot. Luckily we dress for comfort.


Time to take out the wrist band


Our momentos, a cigarette box and the ticket. Great, I don't need it at all


The other purpose we went Malacca was for the yummy-licious foods.

Tandoori chicken and naan (dinner)


Chicken rice balls (Breakfast + lunch)



Durian Cendol (to relieve thirst)


Mile crepes (afternoon snack)



Pork satay (late afternoon snack)

Mei Ling and I queue to buy.....


Popiah (tea time)

I woke up at 7 am when everyone was still sleeping like a baby. So I took a few random shots. Kukuku *Anna's evil laugh*

Sharon, Suet and Suwen slept like pigs. When I woke up, I was on top of Sharon. I wonder why she didn't feel anything.


Mei Ling's morning breath stinked.. Eww



This is where we stay for a night. RM 988 per nigth.
Now you should know why I am broke.


Love the sight of the street



I was too bored being alone, therefore I woke all of them up at 930am. But those ungrateful bitches scolded me. Whatever.

Mei Ling + Christina ( I wish I had a sister)


At one of the shops in Jonker Street


Along Jonker Street


Time to pay money. Nothing comes free


We took a photo of lew (She don't like her picture taken)


Cousin Itt says 'go home'
The next day, I have mild stomachache for eating too much. ENO solved everything. Overall, the trip was satisfying.
The End

1 gossips:

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

What an awesome trip. I spent a night at A Famosa before and the place is so damn "CUN" !!! Haha.

luv,
zen

Post a Comment