Flea market

Hey people!! It's Sunday again. Free from college and homework. Well, not exactly since I have to do a little part of Entrepreneurial Skills assignment. Our old business proposal kena tendang.So we have to redo. Sigh.

Anyway, I went to Amcorp Mall with my mommy this afternoon. They have flea market there every weekends where secondhand goods are sold. We walk from the lower ground floor to the highest floor. Antiques, books, CDs, toys, foods, assocceries, clothes and the list goes on. You name it, they have it. Very interesting to walk around there. I saw many old things that are new to me.

I bought 3 secondhand books and they are really a great bargain. 1 for RM10 and 3 for RM25. Whereas in bookstores, 1 book may priced around RM30 or above. They may be used but the condition is still tolarable.


Oh, I also bought a secondhand jacket for only RM12.


Everyone should buy something from flea market, at least once in their life. Buying from the honest vendors will definitely make you feel good.


they look as good as the new ones



Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment