While in Langkawi

Listening to I'm yours

Hellooooo world. I know Langkawi is a 3 weeks history but I just got the photos on Friday. I was arguing with myself whether to upload them here or not because lazy mah..LOL... Thank you Christian for compiling all the pictures from 4 cameras into a mini pendrive. Since this is the first trip with the AIN (not all), I should share it with everyone.

I present my second trip with such a big bunch of people.(The first one is visiting Melaka during Merdeka Day last year with my dear MGS girls and their BFs)

Vacation at Pulau Langkawi, The Jewel of Kedah.
Date: 22nd May 2009 (last day of internship) till 25 May 2009 (first day of the semester)

Fellow tourists:




--Christian-- Co-organiser


--Vivien-- Transport manager 1


--Shih Mei-- Transport manager 2


--Irene-- Our angel/ Christian's girl


--Lion--Co-organiser/ Chauffeur 1


--Yew Hong-- Owner of the respected DSLR/ Chauffeur 2/ Birthday boy


--Heng Fai-- Human GPS


--Louis--Thumb King

--Kok Leng-- erm... The Joker??

--Ron-- special appearance (voice)

--me--

Arriving at the hotel, I mean apartment


This is our room.. Boys, get out!!!


Bed is still the best place to sleep on

Don't forget to apply sunblock. Protect ourselves from skin cancer


At Black Sand Beach. I love this picture because I don't look like 155cm only.

The sweetest thing

Huggie hug

Presenting the VAS


Bubbly..

Some lala look alike creature the locals catch them for dinner ( I didn't eat it, might be bad for my stomach)


No, please, don't hesitate
No more, no more
It cannot wait
The sky is yours
(Jason Mraz, I'm yours)

A la one big family

When I woke up, not only I have puffy eyes, I have a deep scar tooo.. damn, something to carry for a life time. Always remember, never put a glass before you when you're drinking.

Open up your heart and see like me

Feel the breeze...weeeee


Me and my darling

See things from a different angle

VAS again

Yew Hong is brighter than the sun

What the f***.....ouch

Take a moment and relax


I wish we could have more of this


A birthday without candle.

Indulging

On the way back to our normal routines

I won't hesitate no more, no more. Our time is short

I love my friends even more.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment