Passport to travel

Listening to Life in Mono.

Hey, I have settled my passport application. It reminded me the first day of school where my parents treat me like I am eight.

Home, 0825.
Me: Mommy, Dad, I want to apply my passport today. Can you give me a ride?
Dad: Okay, we are leave now. Why do you have to bring such a big bag? so dangerous lah. It is easier for people to snatch.
Me: I will change it now. Wait for me for awhile.

In the car.
Mommy: Did you bring all your documents? IC? old passport?
Me: Ya ya..Don't worry.
Dad: Later you go home by taxi ah.
Me: Nah.. I will take the bus.
Dad: Got bus ah?
Mommy: Got lah..To Lrt station. Make sure you get on the right bus.

Getting out of the car.
Mum: Give me a call when you're done okay and becareful.
Me: Ok.. Bye and thanks.

Hmm..sometimes they forget that I am a grown up and capable of handling things on my own. But they are so sweet and I love them for that.

Remember that I said those who are studying overseas get to have 50% discount. Well, that only apply to degree programme and below 21 years old. Unfortunately I am just doing a student exchange programme. Too bad.

I took my queue number at 9.05am and collected the passport by 2pm. Though it was only for 5 hours, the waiting time was killing me especially without book (forgot to bring).
These were the things I did:

+ read a case study
+ doodled on my journal
+ wrote out to do lists
+ dream about my Bangkok trip
+ sms with Poh Suan Mei Ling, Jian Wen and Heng Fai
+ talked with Poh Suan, Shih Mei and Jian Wen on the phone
+ had lunch at Subway (turkey ham, yummy)
+ window shopping at Watson

One to do list done. Now my vacation is not limited to cuti-cuti Malaysia only. Teehee!!
_________________________________________________________

Met up with Mei Ling, Cherry, Wern Hwei and Suet Ling just now for a simple yum cha time. Our number is getting smaller and smaller. Haha.

Random stuffs:
1.Thank you Cherry!!! for giving me Drag Me to Hell preview screening ticket.
2. I should reduce meat consumption. I watched people brutally killing pigs on Discovery Channel and believe it or not, I cried. Don't really feel good eating them anymore.
3. Washing machine broke down and my dirty clothes are piling up. We rely on it too much, time to rest. Will get people to fix it on Monday.
4. There is a slight change of plan. I got the Spring semester, not Fall semester. So, I will still be around for awhile.
5. Paid all my Malacca debts. Get to sleep well from now on.

1 gossips:

EngHwa said...

Bangkok's trip?
I went there on April 2009.
It was a cheap shopping heaven.
Platinum Mall, Pratunam Market, Chatucat...
Girls.. dont forget to go NARAYA for bags..
very cheap!!

Post a Comment