fully utilizing my weekend

The TAR college communication and marketing officer (I didn't know there is such department in TAR college) tried to get me these few days but I did not answer my phone. Not on purpose but mainly because i was in a middle of doing something. I feel awfully bad and I will apologies to her sincerely next week.

Relaxing is totally out of my dictionary since the new term started. Everyday is about tutorials, presentation, coursework and blah blah blah. I didn't know 2nd year would be this tough. Addition to that, i've been suffering from sleeping disorder for the past few weeks. Please don't call me in the middle of the night. I'm seriously begging you all. Any sound can wake me up and it is difficult to sleep back.

I was looking forward for this weekend as I thought I finally have time to do some part of my assignment. (I am doing it early not because I am kiasu k. It is because I am going Bangkok and I have a few deadlines around that time.)


Friday
Go to the bank
Sui Sinn's birthday celebration at Green Box
Hang out at Shih Mei's place
Euphoria
* Totally wasted today for fun

Saturday
Moral and Etika group assignment meeting with Vivien and Hwa.
* presenting next week

Sunday
*to be planned

And I should stop reading novels and stay focus on my assignments. Got to go.



I wish I could feel like this now.


Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment